This blog is meant to provide the public with useful legal information. I must note that this blog is not intended to provide legal advice, nor is it intended to form an attorney-client relationship with any party. If you have specific questions about how the law affects you, please consult with an attorney.

Strategy

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Definition of Estate Planning

I heard a quote today from the book Loving Trust, which I feel is the best description I have heard of estate planning:


"I want to provide for myself and my loved ones during my lifetime, and, upon my incapacity or death, give what I have to who I want, the way I want, when I want, and, if I can, save every last fee, tax or court cost whenever possible."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home