This blog is meant to provide the public with useful legal information. I must note that this blog is not intended to provide legal advice, nor is it intended to form an attorney-client relationship with any party. If you have specific questions about how the law affects you, please consult with an attorney.

Strategy

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Festina Lente

I am reluctant to admit it, but I am a big fan of Latin. One of my favorite quotations is "festina lente," which means to "make haste slowly." I really believe this saying describes the appropriate approach to preparing a Will. You want to move quickly because a Will is not valid until signed. Nevertheless, you want to be deliberate and cautious with your decisions, as they may have long-lasting effects. Finding the perfect balance between festina and lente will result in an effective and efficient plan for you and your family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home